Factory Cleaner – 3 mornings a week including Saturday. 15 hours per week.
- Cleaning down the production area
- Disposing of waste packaging
- General housekeeping duties
- Assisting the production team as required.
Requirement of our Factory cleaners
- Experience in a similar role
- Hard working and flexible
- Pride in their work – high standard required
- Robust and used to physical work
- Happy to work in a chilled environment with food
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Hours: 15 per week timings can be flexible between 7.30 – 14.30
Salary: £10 per hour
We succeed in a competitive environment by selling top quality fish and seafood products with a high degree of customer care and service and we have some significant customers in our portfolio. We operate a tight ship with everyone pulling together to ensure the orders are prepared to the highest standard and delivered on time to our customers. Our reputation is everything.
We have a “can do” attitude and we strive to meet customer needs; we expect this attitude from our staff. We require the 3 A’s – good Attendance, a good Attitude and the relevant Ability; we provide training as required and are committed to developing our staff.