Production Picker & General Assistant
- Picking orders of fresh fish and deli ensuring all orders are presented well for our customer.
- Completing all relevant paperwork
- General factory housekeeping duties
- Working with production managers to ensure our processes work effectively and in accordance with all required company and industry standards.
Requirements of a Production picker and General Assistant:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of night shifts
- Fish / food industry experience – desirable
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of a warehouse environment
Hours: 45 per week Full-time
Salary: £23,400.00 /year
We succeed in a competitive environment by selling top quality fish and seafood products with a high degree of customer care and service and we have some significant customers in our portfolio. We operate a tight ship with everyone pulling together to ensure the orders are prepared to the highest standard and delivered on time to our customers. Our reputation is everything.
We have a “can do” attitude and we strive to meet customer needs; we expect this attitude from our staff. We require the 3 A’s – good Attendance, a good Attitude and the relevant Ability; we provide training as required and are committed to developing our staff.